Case Study: SixThirty
Global venture capital firm that invests in early-stage companies at the intersection of health, wealth and privacy.
5 key areas of
improvement/efficiencies to be made within each portfolio company
and sales funnel metrics baselined for each portfolio company
“The Stack team have been important partners in helping to develop our portfolio company founders into sales leaders.”
How to offer practical support and advice of how to think about portfolio companies scaling sales.
Demonstrating to investors/partners that these companies are less risky from a sales perspective.
How We Helped
What Stack was hired to do
- Run the sales workshops of part of the go-to-market program
- Define, document, organize & optimize a repeatable process for the portfolio companies
Area of Focus
- Sales Document Review, Ideal Client Profiles
- Sales Cycle Mapping, Sales Framework Audit
- 5 key areas of improvement/efficiencies to be made within each portfolio company
- Deal velocity and sales funnel metrics baselined for each portfolio company